Sage Lunch 'n' Learn Webinar
February 16, 2023, 12:00 pm CST
With material and bid prices decreasing and infrastructure spending accelerating, the construction outlook for 2023 remains positive. Companies that are nimble, tech savvy and strategically focused are continuing to implement productivity increasing software to find better profitability and operational scale to account for persistent workforce shortage.
With open construction jobs surpassing 2019 levels, contractors are doing what they can to combat workforce issues by fueling their processes with HR technology. Reducing manual, paper, and data entry tasks for their back-office teams allows time to focus on more meaningful work like direct recruitment of new workers and training.
Arcoro & Sage
Join Sage and our partner Arcoro to learn how integrating your accounting software with HR technology can help you hire the people you need to drive financial and project success.
In this first lunch n learn for 2023, you’ll learn more about:
- Increasing velocity in your go to market people strategy
- Tracking applicants and nurturing a talent pool for future needs
- Integration with Sage 100 Contractor and Sage 300 CRE
Stay for the entire session, and lunch is on us!
Register for the Event
Connect HR with Sage 100 Contractor or Sage 300 CRE to Automate People Processes
The value of the Arcoro-Sage partnership for our joint customers is to maximize your investment and overcome workforce challenges through automation, allowing HR teams to shift their focus to how they hire, manage, and grow your people.
- Connect, centralize, and standardize your people processes for Sage 100 Contractor and Sage 300 CRE solutions
- For companies using manual methods like paper, email, and spreadsheets, automated integration is attractive to save time, money, and bridge the gap for people management
- Integrate ExakTime time data for more accurate payroll and labor cost