Sage Lunch 'n' Learn Webinar
November 17 2022, 11:00 am PST
According to the AGC of America, Sage Business Outlook Study, Workforce remains the #1 challenge facing construction companies. How an organization Hires, Manages and Grows their workforce requires a polished image, brand and a great employee experience, to compete with other industries and retain top talent. Our partner Arcoro offers a suite of modular HR software that can help.
Arcoro & Sage
Join our Lunch n’ Learn to learn how you can keep your systems in sync, reduce data entry mistakes and streamline your operations in the field and the office with Arcoro’s Core HR and Benefits module and Sage.
Integrations between both systems make it easy to manage employee data with features like:
- Core HR employee records will push the employee data to Sage in order to complete payroll
- Keep PTO, Benefits Deductions, Direct Deposit, Taxes and more in sync
- More efficient workflow management processes
- Higher compliance around items ACA and EEO/VETS reporting, better data integrity and fewer data entry mistakes with one system of record
"Core HR is our one-stop shop for employee information. I can access everything about our employees directly from the system.”
- Jenna Henderson, Vice President of Human Resources and EEO Officer, Superior Bowen
Join us to learn how to empower your team, polish your image and improve the employee experience by reducing the paper and data entry of HR so they can focus on workforce, projects, and profitability!
Stay for the entire session, and lunch is on us!
Register for the Event
Connect HR with Sage 100 Contractor or Sage 300 CRE to Automate People Processes
The value of the Arcoro-Sage partnership for our joint customers is to maximize your investment and overcome workforce challenges through automation, allowing HR teams to shift their focus to how they hire, manage, and grow your people.
- Connect, centralize, and standardize your people processes for Sage 100 Contractor and Sage 300 CRE solutions
- For companies using manual methods like paper, email, and spreadsheets, automated integration is attractive to save time, money, and bridge the gap for people management
- Integrate ExakTime time data for more accurate payroll and labor cost