Sage Lunch 'n' Learn Webinar
August 29 2023, 12:00 pm CST
With material and bid prices decreasing and infrastructure spending accelerating, the construction outlook for 2023 remains positive. Companies that are nimble, tech savvy and strategically focused are continuing to implement productivity increasing software to find better profitability and operational scale to account for persistent workforce shortage.
With open construction jobs surpassing 2019 levels, contractors are doing what they can to combat workforce issues and grow engagement with HR technology. Better learning, training and performance management tools lead to higher retention and easier compliance.
Arcoro & Sage
Join Sage and our partner Arcoro to learn how integrating your accounting software with HR technology can help you retain the people you need to drive financial and project success.
During this lunch n learn you’ll learn more about:
- Increasing productivity and engagement with goals, expectations and timely feedback
- Empowering team members to direct their own career development based on competencies, prerequisites and learning plans.
- Evaluating team and individual performance in easy-to-use dashboards that uncover success, opportunity and potential career progression.
- Integration with Sage 100 Contractor and Sage 300 CRE
Stay for the entire session, and lunch is on us!
Register for the Event
Connect HR with Sage 100 Contractor or Sage 300 CRE to Automate People Processes
The value of the Arcoro-Sage partnership for our joint customers is to maximize your investment and overcome workforce challenges through automation, allowing HR teams to shift their focus to how they hire, manage, and grow your people.
- Connect, centralize, and standardize your people processes for Sage 100 Contractor and Sage 300 CRE solutions
- For companies using manual methods like paper, email, and spreadsheets, automated integration is attractive to save time, money, and bridge the gap for people management
- Integrate ExakTime time data for more accurate payroll and labor cost