Sage Lunch 'n' Learn Webinar
🎃October 31, 2023 | 1:00 pm CST
Labor costs typically account for a significant portion of a construction project’s budget, and any cost overruns in this area can quickly derail the project’s financial viability.
Talk about scary.
An important part of effective construction cost management is having clear (digital) documentation of your workers' time, location, and cost coding. Without this, it's difficult to ensure accuracy and predict the costs of future projects.
Join Sage and our partners, Arcoro and ExakTime on Oct. 31 to learn how to effectively capture and leverage time tracking data to drive better cost management.
During our Halloween lunch n learn, you’ll learn more about:
- The horrors of manual time tracking methods
- Automating time keeping and payroll processing to control costs
- Optimizing field operations
- Keeping workers safe and remaining compliant
- Syncing data with your Sage payroll program
Stay for the entire session, and lunch is on us!
Register for the Event
Connect HR with Sage 100 Contractor or Sage 300 CRE to Automate People Processes
The value of the Arcoro-Sage partnership for our joint customers is to maximize your investment and overcome workforce challenges through automation, allowing HR teams to shift their focus to how they hire, manage, and grow your people.
- Connect, centralize, and standardize your people processes for Sage 100 Contractor and Sage 300 CRE solutions
- For companies using manual methods like paper, email, and spreadsheets, automated integration is attractive to save time, money, and bridge the gap for people management
- Integrate ExakTime time data for more accurate payroll and labor cost