Join our webinar
Thursday, June 17
2:00 PM ET | 1:00 PM CT
| 11:00 AM PST
The emerging skills gaps due to ongoing business disruption and rapidly evolving needs have also accelerated due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The trend toward talent needing a diverse set of skills to do a job is only going to continue to pick up at a rapid pace. How is your company facing these challenges?
Well-trained employees make for safer construction sites. Targeted, comprehensive training is key to helping employees better understand the risks and the steps to take to protect themselves and their co-workers from hazards on the job site. Where do you start? Make safety part of performance. Now is a good time to evaluate what it is you need, identify who might be able to fill in that gap, and begin the process of reskilling and upskilling.
In this webinar we’ll review some of the specifics of construction workplaces and how to leverage technology to:
- Empower upskilling as the top priority for 2021
- Improve productivity and engagement through training
- Centralize certifications for performance management, career planning and compliance processes
- Deliver Safety training to mitigate business costs and disruptions, reduce absenteeism, promote productivity and enhance your brand image
- Simple onboarding to automate required training, increased efficiency, and to Improve the onboarding experience with easy access via the cloud
Can’t make it at this time? Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording of the session.