Join our webinar
Thursday, May 13, 2021
2:00 PM ET | 11:00 AM PT
Lori Lamping, Director of Solutions;Arcoro
Mark Young, Attorney, myHRcounsel
Andrew Nielsen, Attorney, myHRcounsel
Under the OSHA law, employers have a responsibility to provide a safe workplace. Arcoro, along with its legal partner, myHRcounsel will present Covid-19 related updates and comprehensive overview of key employer responsibilities and documentation required for employers to be in compliance with the law.
You’ll learn how to:
- Navigate and create a safe working environment during and post Covid
- Provide a workplace free from serious recognized hazards and comply with standards, rules and regulations issued under the OSHA Act
- Ensure employees have and use safe tools and equipment, and properly maintain this equipment
- Provide safety training in a language and vocabulary workers can understand
- Correctly document records of work-related injuries and illnesses
Can’t make it at this time? Register anyway and we’ll send you a recording of the session.